KIEHL pedicure pliers – professional pedicure nail pliers made from high-quality homogenised, stainless steel. Produced in the Solingen region of Germany.
The pliers are suitable for shortening and tidying up strong and thickened nails.
- High-precision manual sanding throughout the cutting blade
- Sharp polished tips for small details
- Precise manual setting gives pliers smooth, soft mobility
- Hardened with antioxidant for long-term sharpness
- A powerful cutting blade avoids breaking the nails by allowing a smooth cut
- Made from high-quality German steel
- Safe to sterilise even at high temperatures (autoclaved)
- The pliers have a jaw lock to protect the blade
5-year product guarantee!
NB! After each sterilisation, the pliers must be oiled with special instrument oil.