Deeply moisturising and nourishing care lotion for hands, feet and body. Offers antioxidant protection by slowing down the ageing of the skin caused by external factors. Absorbs quickly and leaves the skin smoother and more elastic.
Use: Apply a small amount of cream to clean skin and allow it to absorb. For professional and domestic use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Acerola is a fruit rich in vitamin C that is also a strong antioxidant and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Also contains significant quantities of A and B group vitamins. Improves the moisture level of the skin and helps maintain the youthful appearance of skin.
- Lychee is rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C, but also contains proteins and mineral salts (calcium, phosphorus, potassium and iron). Promotes the renewal of skin cells, guarantees optimal skin moisture and improves skin tone.
- Cacao butter – rich in vitamins (A, E and F) and minerals. Moisturises the skin deeply and makes it elastic. Softens, moisturises and keeps the skin moisturised. Relieves skin irritations and tones.
- Urea – in low concentration moisturises the skin deeply and makes it smooth. Helps wounds to heal and soothes skin irritations.
- Allantoin – has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin irritation, moisturises, smoothens and revives the skin. Protects the skin, makes it soft and makes healing faster. Deep moisturiser that makes the skin smooth. (baby creams often include allantoin).
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) – Starts skin cell division in the epidermis, boosts healing and soothes irritation. Soothes inflammation. Strengthens the effect of other moisturising ingredients.
- Vitamin E – the vitamin of youth, neutralises free radicals and fights the skin's aging. Protects the skin from drying, losing its tone and elasticity and reduces the threat of skin cracking.
- Triethyl citrate – ester from citric acid and ethanol, natural active ingredient providing odour, helps to reduce the Ph level in the skin's surface by reducing sweating and unpleasant odours (slows down bacteria growth, which produces unpleasant odours and sweat).