This easily absorbed lotion with vitamins E and F nourishes and softens the epidermis and boosts skin cell regeneration. Slows skin ageing caused by external factors, protects the skin against infection and neutralises unpleasant odours. Suitable for use in salons as a protective cream in the last phase of salon treatment or at home for everyday care.
Use: Apply a small amount of cream to clean skin and allow it to absorb. For professional and domestic use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Cobiostab – Protects the skin from bacteria and fungi but at the same time does not affect the skin's own natural bacteria. This substance suits well with our skin surface and mucosal tissue, which is why it is suitable for sensitive and delicate skin. Reduce unpleasant body odours.
- Trehalose – disaccharide keeps the cell membrane healthy so moisture can penetrate the cell's core and the skin can restore itself. Has strong hydroscopic properties (absorbs moisture). Absorbs moisture from the environment and helps to keep enough moisture in the skin. Supports the skin's restoration and improves its elasticity. Absorbs odours coming from the human body.
- Triethyl citrate – ester from citric acid and ethanol, natural active ingredient providing odour, helps to reduce the Ph level in the skin's surface by reducing sweating and unpleasant odours (slows down bacteria growth, which produces unpleasant odours and sweat).
- Shea butter – includes nourishing substances and vitamins E and F. Acts as a natural sun block. Has moisturising and smoothing properties, slows the skin's aging because it protects from the sun and toxins in the environment.
- Mango butter – Has moisturising and smoothing properties, helps to restore the skin on deeper layers. Aids in healing small wounds and relieves skin irritations. Makes skin elastic and soft.
- Jojoba oil – Thanks to its perfect match with human skin, it provides the epidermis with a balanced lipid layer and helps to avoid dehydration. Jojoba oil includes squalane (a very valuable lipid that strengthens the dermis, protecting it from dryness and UV rays), fatty acids, phytosterole esters and vitamins E and F. Jojoba oil nourishes and has smoothing and moisturising properties. One of the most valuable oils in the cosmetics industry.
- Lanolin – Natural ingredient that regulates the water level in skin and softens the epidermis. Penetrates the upper layers of skin easily, restores the protective lipid layer, reduces water loss and moisturises the skin. Restores the natural elasticity of the natural skin, thanks to which the skin is less prone to cracking.
- Allantoin – has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin irritation, moisturises, smoothens and revives the skin. Protects the skin, makes it soft and makes healing faster. Deep moisturiser that makes the skin smooth. (baby creams often include allantoin).