Callus remover. A simple and convenient way of removing thick skin. Includes 20% urea, which is quickly absorbed into the stratum corneum, making calluses soft and easily removable. D-panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) and allantoin have been added to prevent infection, soothe irritation and stimulate the healing of wounds. Natural glycerin and sorbitol help to keep the skin moist.
Use: Dampen a cloth in the product (1.5 ml), place on the callus and leave for 3-5 minutes. Remove the callus with a normal or electric file. For professional use.
- Urea (20%) – important ingredient in podiatry (care/treatment of feet), in large concentrations urea has peeling properties by regulating the keratinisation in the epidermis and making the skin soft. In low concentrations moisturises the skin deeply and makes it smooth. Helps wounds to heal and soothes skin irritation.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) – Starts skin cell division in the epidermis, boosts healing and soothes irritation. Soothes inflammation. Strengthens the effect of other moisturising ingredients.
- Allantoin – has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes skin irritation, moisturises, smoothens and revives the skin. Protects the skin, makes it soft and makes healing faster. Deep moisturiser that makes the skin smooth. (baby creams often include allantoin).
- Sorbitol – is characterised as the protector of skin cells. Keeps the skin moisturised and blocks water from leaving the epidermis.
- Natural glycerine – has strong hydroscopic properties (absorbs moisture). Absorbs moisture from outside and keeps it in the stratum corneum, making it much more moisturised. Quickly improves the skin's elasticity and softness. Relieves irritation on very dry skin. Smoothens and regulates the correct restoration process of the epidermis. If added into nail products then quickly improves their elasticity.